We ask that our students follow our dress code to allow them freedom of movement during class.
• Dance attire and shoes may be purchased in our lobby store or at local retailers.
• No jeans or jeans shorts are allowed in class.
• Appropriate shoes should be worn; socks or bare feet are not acceptable.
• Hard-soled street shoes are not allowed in class.
• Girls should wear their hair tied neatly off their necks.
• Water bottles ARE allowed in the dance studio, and we encourage students to bring a water bottle with them. We do not have a drinking fountain, however, we do sell water for $.50 a bottle.
• No gum or food is allowed in the dance studio.