|Total Class Time (per week)||Cost (per month)|
|45 minutes per week||$45/mo|
|1 hour per week||$60/mo|
|1.5 hours per week||$90/mo|
|2 hours per week||$120/mo|
|2.5 hours per week||$150/mo|
|3 hours per week||$180/mo|
|3.5 hours per week||$210/mo|
|4 hours per week||$240/mo|
|4.5 hours per week/td>||$270/mo|
|5 hours per week||$300/mo|
|5.5 hours per week||$330/mo|
|6 hours per week||$360/mo|
|6.5+ hours per week (UNLIMITED)||$380/mo|
• Class rates are based on a 4-week month. This means that months with five weeks and months with only three weeks balance over the course of the season from August to June so that tuition payments are the same amount each month.
• We do not offer a credit or refund for absences. If a student is absent from a class, you can check with the class teacher to schedule a makeup class that will work in your schedule.
• If a student will be out for an extended period of time, please notify the studio via email to suspended your payments during this time. If a student will be absent for more than 4 weeks, he or she may lose a spot in the class; however, upon the student’s return, we will make every effort to find another class that will work for him or her. If no classes are available at the student’s age, level, and type of dance, his or her name will be placed on a waiting list for the next available spot in the class.
Tuition Due Dates & Late Fees
• All tuition is due the 1st of each month.
• Tuition is considered late after the 7th of each month.
• Tuition paid between the 8th and the 15th will result in a $10 late fee.
• Tuition paid after the 15th of the month will result in a $20 late fee.
• If your tuition is not paid by the last day of the month, your child will not be permitted into class until the tuition is current.
Payment Option 1: Recurring Payments
• Tuition paid on a recurring basis will pay no fee.
• Recurring payments are set up with a debit or credit card that is automatically charged the 1st of each month.
• To stop a recurring payment from being deducted, an email notification must be received by our office at least 48 hours before the payment is due.
• If we are notified via email at least 48 hours before the 1st of the month, then payment will be stopped before it is processed.
• If we are not notified via email at least 48 hours before the 1st first of the month, we will not be able to stop the payment from being deducted from your debit or credit card, and we will charge a 10% fee to return the payment to your card.
• All notifications to stop, start, or change payments must be made by email.
No other charges will be put on the credit or credit card that you have placed on file without your email permission to do so.
Payment Option 2: Payment By Check
• Tuition paid by check will be charged a $1.50/month fee.
• Checks should be made payable to Front Street Dance.
• All check payments must be made on time or they will be subject to late fees (see due dates).
• You will receive one reminder email one week before your tuition is due each month. It is your responsibility to send in your check with your child.
• If your payment is past due, late fees will be assessed on your next month’s bill.
Option 3: Live Credit Card Payment
• Live credit card transactions will be charged a $1.50/month fee.
• All live payments must be made on time or they will be subject to late fees (see due dates).
• Credit card numbers used for live credit card transactions are not kept on file, so you cannot email us to charge your card. You must bring the credit card in with you to the first class of the month.
• You will receive one reminder email one week before your tuition is due each month. It is your responsibility to come in with your credit card and make your payment at the front desk.
• If your payment is past due, late fees will be assessed at the time of your payment.